Web Hits

Wednesday, December 2, 2009

The Maple Leafs, Luke Schenn and Draft Picks....

I know very little about hockey...more than most Americans...considerably less than most Canadians.

That said, I do know that Luke Schenn is 20 pounds over weight, slow and can't fight.

Listen...everyone was so big on this guy last year. My buddies..."He's a great young prospect"...Duncan ..."You don't notice him on the ice, that's good for a defenceman.."

So, what you're saying is...he hides????

Well, a year later (call it a sophomore slump) old Luke is showing his true colours. He's giving pucks away in terrible places, not connecting on simple passes, fighting like a complete pussy (it looks like a Crosby fight whenever he gets into a tangle) and he's a complete liability.

My point...

I wanted them to trade this guy last year when he had some stock. No one in the league would take this guy for a second rounder at this point. At the beginning of the season they could have traded him and Kaberle for something decent...instead they kept him as a commodity and expected him to blossom into a powerhouse blueliner.

Mark my words. This guy won't even exist in pro hockey in 3 years time.

Hey, I was right about him sucking last year when everyone thought he was great...who's to say I'm 'not right about him being out of hockey in three years when he sucks even worse this year?

He might be the next Justin Pogge...

Anyone else here Slapshot, the Chiefs calling.....oh Luke.....Luke.....

3 comments:

  1. This is just you being an idiot. He just turned 20 years old and the average rookie in the league is older than he is. Schenn may not even have pubic hair. I will make you a $50 bet that he will not be out of hockey in 3 years. Make it $100.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I heard Kyle Wellwood gave Schenn a Roman Helmet.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Did the Government shut this baby down? Lord knows you're not too busy to post.

    ReplyDelete