Web Hits

Tuesday, February 2, 2010

A conversation held between a Chinese national and I...


After posting the the article below involving a 9-year-old Chinese girl and an alleged rape. A Chinese national hit back at me on facebook....

Here's the conversation....

Who do you think won??


Zi 王子 Wang
OK, first of all I dont know where you heard about the hand cutting story. and if you dont live in a country, you dont know what you're talking about.
2 hours ago ·
Kurt Larson
Kurt Larson
Ya, you're right..they do much worse to people living in Tibet
about an hour ago ·
Zi 王子 Wang
Zi 王子 Wang
Tibet is a province in China. and again, if you have not lived it and seen it, dont assume and start spreading your false assumptions.
58 minutes ago ·
Kurt Larson
Kurt Larson
People in Tibet haven't 'been beaten and murdered in the past?
55 minutes ago ·
Zi 王子 Wang
Zi 王子 Wang
balck people never got beat up n raped n killed here?
I'm not gonna carry on it's stupid to talk about something you have no true knowledge of.
26 minutes ago ·
Kurt Larson
Kurt Larson
You are absolutely correct..black people get beat up all the time...and so do white people. Not quite sure what you're trying to point out here?

China is a place of suppression and oppression. It's communist and it's a place where freedom doesn't exist.

You can't even surf the internet there without government restrictions. You can't practice Christianity there without the government monitoring you. Isn't there a rule that you're only allowed to have one child???...See More
5 minutes ago ·
Kurt Larson
Kurt Larson
I'm surprised you're even allowed to be on Facebook now...I'm assuming you are in the Land of the Free still?
2 minutes ago ·

8 comments:

  1. Don't post shit on my wall if you don't want to get humiliated

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think both of you came off as idiots

    ReplyDelete
  3. How?

    Because I believe in affording all people around the world the same rights you enjoy in Canada????...

    Doesn't sound off the mark to me? Are you a communist?

    ReplyDelete
  4. If you would be so kind as to point out line for line what part of my statements you find offensive, idiotic or stupid, I'd be interested in knowing?

    Other than the obvious joke "hand cutting off"

    ReplyDelete
  5. You are just making som pretty wide sweeping statements without really looking into it. And by posting this and claiming a win it kind of made you look like an idiot. But I have told this you in person. Assuming you know what is exactly going on becasue you have a little bit of information about it. That is all I am saying.

    ReplyDelete
  6. What are these wide sweeping statements?

    China monitors christianity = fact
    Governement limites access to information = very factual
    Government restricts family size = True

    Just wondering what I'm making up?

    ReplyDelete