Web Hits

Wednesday, November 18, 2009

The main reason Canadians think Americans are stupid

http://www.cnn.com/video/#/video/us/2009/11/18/maloney.ar.girl.tasered.KHBS

Okay...so I know there are stupid people everywhere and I've met more than enough ridiculous humans in Toronto, but this police station in Arkansas really needs to be looked at.

It's no wonder I walk around and people tell me how wasteful, inappropriate and ignorant Americans are...well now they can make fun of me because I live merely one state up and over from the one in question --Arkansas.

Wow, what's going on in that state when you have to electrically shock your third graders just to get them to go in time out.

And the officer in question is like "Well I guess I could have used a metal rod on the girl."

What?!? Dude this girl was 10. You should be putting her in the corner for timeout, not tasing her bro.

Arkansas....Not a real representation of the US

3 comments:

  1. #1. That may have been the largest gap in teeth ever. #2 He is a fucking moron and the reason why there are so many police accidents

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't believe all this Canada bullshit. I must travel there to see for myself.

    Pick me up at 2am Saturday in London, Larssss?

    ReplyDelete
  3. So are you a libertarian American or a conservative American??

    ReplyDelete