Web Hits

Thursday, January 21, 2010

ELDERLY MAN, 83, takes 99-year-old to the cleaners...damn...


A dispute in a parking lot led to an 83-year-old man mopping the floor with Steve Pulwer's, 99, face.

Apparently the 99-year-old man was taking his trash to the curb when the 83-year-old man pulled into a parking spot Pulwer deemed illegal.

Pullwer says he knocked on the man's car window only to have a word when all hell broke lose.

"He punched me between the eyes and broke my nose."

It would have been pretty interesting to see these old men dancing toe-to-toe in the street throwing slow-mo punch after slow-mo punch.

I'd be willing to bet both are ex-hockey players seeing as two normal minded century-old men don't usually square-off blow-for-blow.

Then again...they were New Yorkers....

1 comment:

  1. I would like to see this on Youtube if possible. PLease if anyone finds it I will love you.

    ReplyDelete