Web Hits

Wednesday, January 13, 2010

Palin claims allegations in new book "BS"


"I did talk a lot to Steve Schmidt about the history of the war….could there have been any connection to Saddam [Hussein]," Palin said. "So I admit that I asked questions about it."

So basically you're saying all the allegations in the new book were not BS?

Which is it?

Listen, I was a John McCain supporter -- Barely. But when he brought Palin on I have to admit I was a bit shocked, terrified, flabbergasted and more.

So here's one I haven't blogged about yet but it seems to be a great debate initiator.

What do I think of Sarah Palin?

I think she was one of the worst choices for Vice President dating back to Dan Quail. If the above statement doesn't convince you then what will? George Bush himself admitted he made a mistake going to Iraq. Where has her head been for the last, uh, decade?

Let me reiterate that I'm not liberal and don't support the democrats in any way. But I'd rather see slick Joe Biden hold the number two spot than Palin.

Let's not forget she couldn't name a single newspaper in the entire world. She simply had to say just about any city and then put the word Times, Sun, or Star after it.

Chicago Sun Times
Toronto Star
Kansas City Star
New York Times
and....

That is why you were a laughing stock.

No comments:

Post a Comment